Plow Works Buildingsamnasr2020-12-08T16:16:27-08:00
Seismically upgraded mixed use space thrives in Portland’s industrial district
This four-story building in the Central Eastside Industrial District was built in 1908, and seismically retrofitted in 2013. The historic mixed-use building serves creative and professional office users, and two up-scale restaurants. The original user of the Building was Oliver Chilled Plow Works, a farm equipment manufacturer, and later numerous light industrial uses.